Old #4 Rod, Gun & Snowmobile Club Inc.

Monthly Meeting Minutes
Home
Monthly Meeting Minutes
Membership Application
Becoming a Member
Contact Us
By-Laws
Links
Snowmobile News
Snowmobile Gallery
Range Events & News
Range Gallery
Classifieds
Trail Map

November 14th, 2017

 
Meeting called to order by President Bill Fowle at 7:01 pm.
 

Minutes to October meeting were read and accepted. Treasurer’s report for October was read and accepted.

 

Range Report: The Women’s Shoot held on November 4th had 7 shooters and was taught by Brian Dylan and John Stone.  There was a lot of positive feedback.  The Camera System has been purchased it will just need to be hooked up.  The Solar Power LED “Stop Shooting” Lights have been purchased.  Red Lens tape will need to be put on the lights and they will need to be installed.

 

Trails Report: There is a Trail Master meeting on Sunday.  Sunday the trail signs will go up.  Mike will talk to Whelen to get the Trail Placement.  The State is still logging in the area.  We are requesting extra money for grooming from the State.  Mike Beaudry will need to submit a plowing bill before the 1st of every month to be paid.  Approval was granted to  the pay for the sprocket for the groomer.

 

Old Business:  The Building permit has been approved.  The suggestion was made to extend the roof to have an overhang.  Eventually a bench will be installed to replace the picnic table.  We received a Thank you not for the Senior Center for our donation.  The Planning board will need to approve the sign at their next meeting.  Tom Cobb has not approached us at a meeting about OHRV.  Mike wants someone from the Claremont Club to come in to go over the aspects they have dealt with.  Jon wants to reach out to people up north for information on how they handle it.  We are waiting on a formal proposal.  The Website says $60 for a combination membership.  The Applications say $50.  The Website will need to be update to $50.  This matter can be revisited in April.  Black Ops needs a new application.  They keep using one from years ago.  Ed will drop the application off to them.  Fish and Game will need to be called for a trapper to catch the beaver.  Ed has sent the logger the contract.

 

New Business JROTC was offered space in the groomer barn for their marksmanship program with member approval.  They have found another location and alternate arrangements have already been made.  We will reach out to the Major and Sargent to find out what they will need for help.  Trap will be held the 1st and 3rd Sundays.  We need to start thinking about changes to our mission statement and bi-laws before the April meeting.  The mission statement will need to be changed for our tax exempt status.

 

Meeting adjourned 8:15 pm